To the Other Side of the Wind
OOC sorry for the lateness and the no tables and the crap post

She smiled at the barrage of questions given to her. She could understand Ralla's excitement, and probably would have asked the same things if she had seen Ralla Pregnant; how she couldn't was beyond Liliana.

I only hope they look more like their father than me. I want them to be wolves more than dogs. I think it would make their lives easier, even if we live here, there are still others who do not like my kind, and if they look like wolves they won't be badgered about it."

She said honestly. That was her only wish on the puppies, she did not care if she had one gender or the other or both, as long as they were healthy and had the look of their father, it was good to her. She smiled when Ralla mentioned the horses and blushed. She loved them and had missed them dearly herself.

"The new horses came from down south, there were a few wild herds and I thought it would do us some good to keep the horse bloodline clean. That way we don't imbreed."

She said, knowing there were only a few herds here in the peninsula. Liliana stiffled a giggle at one of the pups questions, and nodded at Ralla's answer in agreement

"Yes I am going to have children of my own. They will be small and blind and deaf, but soon they will grow and be as playful as you."

She said, then turned to Ralla as she spoke once more, knowing that their children would all be able to play with each other. In a wonderfully beautiful pack led by a knowledgable leader, and in peaceful times. It was all Liliana could ask for. She let out a laugh when Ralla mentioned her children being in the saddle at one month.

"I am sure Nayati will have them hunting in no time as well. He's been so kind to me. I wish your mate had stayed, he does not know what he is missing.

She said, smiling at Ralla, feeling nothing but respect for the single mother.

Messages In This Thread