To the Other Side of the Wind
[html]

OOC: I apologize for the horrible wait ; ;

Liliana frowned, she had nto been talking about AniWaya. Though she had known a few to actually have not liked her being there when she first came, but she proved herself well enough. She was used to the torment of being a wolf dog, and knowing that it was something hard to live with and inevitable if one could tell the difference.

“It’s not AniWaya I’m worried about Ralla, it’s the rest of the world. They will be welcome here, but if they leave, and I know they would want to visit other place, well they will find great prejudice. I’ve lived with it all my life, I don’t wish for them to have to.”

She said, though the subject change was welcome, she smiled. She was very good with animals herself, possibly due to her herding instincts. Her shepherd mix had an ingrained sense of flock herding, keeping them where she wanted them, and this helped her keep the animals in check on the long way home, with little trouble. She turned to the pup who asked about the horses and smiled.

“All kinds of horses, big ones AND short ones. Maybe when you’re a little older your mom can put you up on one of the ponies and you can have a ride.

She said smiling, and then looking up at Ralla as she spoke of her mate, and nodded her head, trips still meant leaving and to miss the age of learning in a pup was something Liliana couldn’t bare to do.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread