In the Sun
[html]

*beats her muse into submission*

Cambria was a timid wolf and could be easily unnerved in the presence of strangers. Usually she got to know new members—at least by sight—when they moved into the manor. This one she had not seen nor smelled within the walls of the great house that proved a home to most of the pack's members, which explained her frightened reaction to his unexpected presence. Immediately he seemed to feel bad for startling her though and he spoke in stuttered syllables just as she had. This put her a bit more at ease, but she remained silent for a time. She would need confirmation of his place within the pack before she could let her guard down.

It was finally the mention of her uncle that made the tension melt from the Marino's lithe form and a small smile finally pushed the fright away from her face. "Oh! I see. Sorry, I didn't know that you were a member, that's why I was so frightened..." The Medicus straightened herself up a little, though she remained seated among the goats. "I am Cambria Marino, it's nice to meet you Rook." One hand absentmindedly scratched a kid behind his little horns as she looked up at the mottled male. "You collect plants? Are you a healer?" As one of the healers of the pack beside her sister, Cambria was always interested in learning more about plants and herbs that could be used as medicines. Was this coyote in the same line of work as she?

<style type="text/css">
.yellowbfly b {font-weight:bold; color:#F5DB87; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #61383C; }
.yellowbfly-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.yellowbfly p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yellowbfly {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#D2B474; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lowfly.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F6EDC5; padding: 10px 0px 285px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F2E5C0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread