awiusdi
[html]

She couldn't help it as the tears started to flow down her face. It had been so long since she had seen her brother, and the time had taken its toll. But Nayati had barely changed; there were differences, but not enough to really change the man in her eyes. She had noticed his chest, painted with the antlers of a hunter, probably the sign in AniWaya for the master. Sunki had painted her own face and arms when she became a priest, knowing that she could not advance further with the master rank taken in the tribe. It was a modest body paint, but she held it in high regard. If she ever became a master, which was unlikely, then she would find a way to add more to her paints.

Sunki pulled away from her brother only enough to look at him. She shot him a glare and then gently hit her fists against his muscled chest; it wouldn't hurt - it was more for show anyway. "Don't you stay away for so long next time, alright? What am I supposed to do? Look up to Sewati and Cha'tima?" She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Not likely." Donoma wandered up behind the white woman and put her muzzle into the embrace, nudging for a treat from the familiar face, albeit fading in her memory. The horse lipped at the man's braids, playfully greeting him.

<style>
.memories .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#a6d7e8; }
.memories p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.memories b {color:#ffe6c1; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#a5aa9e 0em .1em 0em; }
.memories .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #787980; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.memories {background-color:#8f8b82; background-image: url(http://i51.tinypic.com/14j8cg7.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7a9ab1; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#edcfb0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.memories-border {width:422px; border:0px solid #bdd0c9; margin:0 auto;}
.memories .inner {margin:250px 30px 10px 30px; padding:7px; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2hdmkw4.png); background-repeat:repeat-x; border: 0px solid #9aada6; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread