cult logic [j]
[html]

As Larkspur continued talking, she only became more and more confused. So she was bound to him? Brows furrowed in confusion, she finally gazed into his Halloween eyes, looking for answers. “I’m bound to you? So does that mean I can’t leave your side now or something?” the silver female continued to listen with all the attention she could focus. “What type of task? Is it something that could hurt?” the girl may be tough emotionally, but she was always afraid of getting physically injured.

At the mention of a gift, she gave her savior a smile. “I collect necklaces. I have a ton of them… could I hand them out or something? They’re all really shiny and wonderful.” She didn’t have any other gift to give, other than her service and allegiance. “Your friends won’t kick me out will they?” The girl asked after a moment, slightly worried. She was still a girl, after all, and couldn’t really understand the magnitude of her decision to join Salsola. She wasn’t aware of the pack executioners, either.

<style>
.zero-clamantis p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-clamantis b {color:#7c4957; font-family: times, serif; font-size:13px;}
.zero-clamantis {border:1px solid #544d3d; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#544d3d; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#83a83f; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras ... mantis.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; width:450px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread