cult logic [j]
[html]

Magnolia’s black veil slipped out of place at precisely the wrong moment; as she was readjusting the frivolous accessory, the familiar charcoal-toned queen appeared before her. Feeling sheepish, the silver teenager remembered her place in front of authority and kept her eyes averted. Eris was as beautiful as ever, though her belly was now larger than Maggie had remembered. She wondered if the woman was pregnant again before answering the dark leaders question. “I do, and this is a gift for you,” she finally looked up, feeling awkward and unsure of herself, quite like the first time she had shifted. “I …I found it in Halifax. I collect necklaces and thought this was fit for a queen like yourself,” she said quietly, motioning to her hip satchel. Eris was indeed a leader, but Magnolia wasn’t quite sure how the hierarchy in this area worked. The woman assumed that she was at the top, as even Larkspur had to call for her to get permission to join their crew.

<style>
.zero-clamantis p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-clamantis b {color:#7c4957; font-family: times, serif; font-size:13px;}
.zero-clamantis {border:1px solid #544d3d; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#544d3d; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#83a83f; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras ... mantis.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; width:450px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread