Time by the Waves
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freebie2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ea3657; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freebie2 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 25px 10px 25px;margin:0px;}
.freebie2 {width:400px;border:1px solid #ea3657;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... eebie2.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:135px;background-color:#050235;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5585ec;}
</style>

Arye smiled broadly, pearly white teeth gleaming against the backdrop of sky and seafoam at Songan's invitation. She loved that he was so at ease and so readily invited her to get to know him. That was something special to the cream colored girl. AniWaya had great ties with the Valley pack, and it was very easy to see when she interacted with this male wolf. "No - nobody in particular. Just trying to get to know others, I guess!" the girl answered cheerily.

The girl's yellow eyes took in sea and sky, the two younger canines playing amongst the surf, as she claimed a sandy perch beside Songan. "I'm trying to remember what life was like when I was as young as they were," the Valley wolfess said, her lips quirking up as she ruefully considered their innocent play. She did not feel jaded or cynical or bereft of her youth. She had not reached a year of age yet, but she honestly could not recapture those moments where she had felt that unfettered by worry. She generally could go with the flow, but as she aged, she had come to consider other creatures in her life, those outside of herself. This affected her happiness and she was trying to adjust to this unique, new phase in her life. She was becoming an adult and transitioning away from her childhood.

"Do you remember being a child, Songan?" Arye asked him, suddenly wanting to know all about this new stranger who welcomed her with the ease of a friend. "Where did you live, what was it like?" There were so many questions, a cascade of them pouring from her mind as she tried to piece together what Songan's identity must be. The best way to get answers was to ask, after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread