Time by the Waves
[html]
Songan Sanuye / So sorry for the wait / Word Count: 503 (5 points)

Songan was glad that he was able to enjoy the company of another wolf as he spent his time here by the waves. He gazed over and noticed the white wolf had a sweet smile on her face. It was nice to see that his company was able to have a smile on her face. Today was going to be a peaceful day, he could tell. He relaxed his mind as his ears moved up. She began to speak, looking for no one in particular. She had such a nice voice and her cheerful mood brought joy to the Amara. He smiled sweetly to the she wolf as he placed his arms at his side. His gaze moved back over to the water as it crashed along the shore. His tail swayed gently back and forth as he closed his eyes to feel the breeze through his hair. It was nice to be out in nature again.

The red wolf paused as Arye began to speak again. She began to speak of old times and remembering what they were like. He looked over her as she took a seat beside him. She was still young and surely it wouldn’t be too hard for her to think back to her days as a young pup. For the old wolf, it was a bit harder. He could remember back to his days in the Great Tribe and learning to make crafts under the teaching of his father. He could also remember looking after his other siblings when they were younger and before they left for AniWaya. Some of his youth was in a blur and only the more recent events of his life stuck in his mind. He remembered meeting Sanuye when she returned from AniWaya after the violation she had gone through. He enjoyed his time with her and was glad that she was staying with him in AniWaya.

Songan snapped out of his thoughts as the white wolf asked if he remembered being a child. He gave a small chuckle as he looked out to the waves. ”I don’t remember much, but I do remember some things from when I was younger.” She then began to ask him more questions about where he lived and what it was like. He gave her a warm smile as he began to speak softly. ”I lived with my family in the Great Tribe. It’s takes about a month to get there from here. The Great Tribe is just like the AniWaya tribe. I remember back when I was much younger, spending days with Doda and learning to make crafts from him. I sometimes miss the old days back home.” He scratched the back of his head as he wondered about her too. ”What about you Arye? What was it like for you as a young pup?” It would be nice to make a friend out of this wolf. He could use some friends outside of AniWaya in case something came up.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread