what I really need is what makes me bleed [p]
[html]

No worries on the wait, I’m only replying right away cause I won’t be on souls for 3 days or so. So don’t worry about replying right away :3 <3

Magnolia’s feet were starting to scorch. The sun was beating down on the concrete, getting hotter with every passing moment. She sighed, enjoying the slight irritation on her paws. Before she could walk much further, though, someone behind her called out to her. Black-tipped tail perked up in curiosity as the girl whipped around, taking in the ghost before her. He was large, much larger than she. The ghost towered above the mohawked woman, and with that realization she tensed up for a moment. She was alone, after all, and had to protect herself. She didn’t know if this man was a friend or foe just yet.

Still, feeling optimistic and appreciating the compliment, she gave him a smile. Her smile widened when she realized he reeked of her old pack. “Hi there handsome,” she shot back, a sly look in her jade eyes. “What are you doing all alone away from Dahlia?” She missed her childhood pack sometimes, but now was not the time for reminiscing. Maybe this male could tell her the new pack gossip; she did enjoy hearing it.

<style>
.zero-clamantis p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-clamantis b {color:#7c4957; font-family: times, serif; font-size:13px;}
.zero-clamantis {border:1px solid #544d3d; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#544d3d; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#83a83f; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras ... mantis.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 5px 0px; width:450px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread