what I really need is what makes me bleed [p]
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie - WC: 294

If i take forever again, just poke me >.< And i really don't like this post for some reason, couldn't think of anything better tho ; ; Shoot me now?

In Character

His eyes continued to assess the smaller female before him, noting her curves and in his opinion, beautiful form. Really, it surprised him that such a beautiful female would be alone at such a romantic location; not that he was going to complain. Lifting his arms up, he crossed them over his chest to make a slight show of his biceps, allowing a charming, laid-back smile to light up his expression. As the mohawked female responded with a compliment of her own his smile spread even more. “Familiar with Dahlia I see?” he inquired half-heartedly, not entirely fussed as to know the answer; something about the way she’d said the question had lead him to believe she was somehow connected to his latest pack. His intuition always provided him with baseless thoughts and ideas such as that and so he asked to shrug the feeling off.

Completely relaxed within his own form, not really intimidated by the female nor the fact he was alone; at the end of the day, the worst that could happen was for the female to kill him, so he didn’t have much to lose… He looked down upon the female with pale eyes that held a touch of kindness; despite his initial bravado and his manner of speaking and showing off, he was a softy and liked companionship and encountering new people. Especially pretty females; he enjoyed meeting them the most. Raising an eyebrow, he pursed his lips as he rolled his next question around his tongue, debating whether to ask or wait for her to answer his first one before he looked like some stalker interrogating someone he just met… “I could ask the same about you, what brings you all the way out here on your own?”

<style>
.ACserene p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.ACserene b {font-family:verdana; color:#3e706d; text-shadow:#3e706d 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px;
font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ACserene-b {width:491px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.ACserene-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3e706d; text-shadow:#3e706d 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ACserene-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.ACserene {background-color:#8ab8b5; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:489px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1046/68133173.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread