teach me to dance
[html]

Is there a difference between the yellow text in quotations and the non-yellow text in quotations?

The language barrier would be difficult to overcome. Many words that were uttered were completely indiscernible to Skoll, and for all he knew, it might be true the other way around, as well. He didn't understand the nimble canine's first sentence, and while he got the impression of the house, he didn't know for sure what Red Sol was saying about it. It took a moment for him to begin decoding what was being said. He shook his head.

"So, you found the knife in a human house. And I don't blame you for the murders, I just have to be careful around people who might belong to Inferni." Generalizations weren't ideal, but they were necessary. Mala must mean bad, if Skoll was correctly deciphering the context around the word. Red Sol was repeating some words over and over, perhaps in an attempt to help the larger, unilingual wolf understand him.

"If you...were like me, no worrying about bad wolves and coyotes?" As soon as he said it, he smiled slightly. "I worry about mala wolves and coyotes a lot, for my pack." He gestured at the territory behind him. He wasn't sure if he would be understood. "I defend others from mala wolves and coyotes."

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread