teach me to dance
[html]

"Right," Skoll said, indicating general affirmation that they had a loose understanding. "I protect this place, because my pack lives here. Other wolves, my friends, my family." He didn't have any blood relations...not in this part of the world, at least. He supposed that SnowOwl and Skirnir were still alive, maybe even his parents, but he didn't think he would ever see them again. He wouldn't have anything to say to them, anyway.

"You say that rogues have been bothering you? I wasn't aware that there was a problem with loners out here...though I should have guessed." There had been plenty of fighting for him back in Storm, though the wolves were not fighters of the same sort that he'd found elsewhere during his travels. It followed that in a place without established powers, without blocks of land claimed by influential groups, free-agents would cause more trouble and hold more sway. After all, out on the barren tundra he had been able to roam and fight freely, developing the reputation which had eventually created an opportunity for him to meet the warrior whose training would change his life forever.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread