teach me to dance
[html]

Yeah, seriously, we've made like a bajillion replies. It was fun!

That was a good question. He had been adamant at an earlier point that no one even carry weapons, why teach him to use one? Well...his initial concern had been realized since then, but it hadn't rolled out quite like he thought it would. Inferni was definitely filled with trouble-makers, but even though they had weapons, and they weren't the only ones, everyone seemed more comfortable with their fangs and their claws. At the very least, he hadn't seen anyone break weapons out for open war, yet.

"Because you seem like a good enough fellow," he said eventually, "And because you are a small canine in a land filled with danger, generally brought on by wolves or coyotes bigger and more vicious than you are. I have confidence that you will use what I taught you to defend yourself and your loved ones, but nothing more." With that, he turned back toward his pack land, sparing a few parting words to the shorter hybrid. "I've got to get back to my post. Take care of yourself, Red, and be responsible with what you've learned. Feel free to drop by when you have the time, I get bored patrolling these borders alone...just make sure to stop at the border first."

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread