teach me to dance
[html]

I think we have concluded this thread ^^ It was fun, we should do another sometime. If you want you can make one last post.

The small male waited patiently for Skoll’s reply. He looked up to the bronze male in more ways than one. Other than the fact that the other towered over him, he also seemed very noble and wise. It had crossed Red’s mind before about how old he was, but the hybrid didn’t dwell on it. All he really knew was that Skoll was older than him by at least a twofold.

Red smiled as Skoll spoke, warmth and something like pride spreading across his features. The small male stood a bit straighter, trying to look nobler or something of that nature. He knew that others might try to hurt him, but because of even this small lesson that he had been taught by Skoll he might be able to defend himself. ’And my loved ones…’ The last part of the bronze luperci’s statement made Red think. Would he really ever have a family? A mate, offspring? ’Well, I might not know my blood parents, but I hope that my father was something like Skoll.’

The small wolf hybrid nodded as Skoll turned away. ”I will. I am grateful to you, Skoll.” And with those parting words the two went their separate ways.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread