Which came first,
[html]

Blue eyes looked down at the pup, who was becoming more of a lanky adolescent then anything. The woman did not remember many of her days at the age of this girl, they were distant and hazy. But she remembered the lessons that had been taught to her then, the knowledge that her father had given her that still lasted till now. Anu smiled at the young one's greeting, her wonder a happy thing in the elder's heart. She enjoyed sharing her art and passion with others. I'm tending the garden. she replied simply, hoping to draw her in more with the little bit of mystery that remained.

There was a question, and she switched the basket's placement from one hand to the other. Ah, yes. These plants do not belong in the garden. Anu began, pulling a single dandelion from the bunch and held it up. They strangle the flowers I plant here, so I pull them out and send them back to the forest. She then pointed to the tree line, there the tall grasses were littered with large weeds. There was also a mound of old leaves and weeds Anu had raked and pulled through the Spring.

Do you like flowers? She asked.

<style type="text/css">
.anusept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dde5e8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4f524c; }
.anusept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e9a9a; text-align:center;}
.anusept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anusept02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#abcbd0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dde5e8; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e9a9a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}

.anusept02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #2e3b3a; margin:0 auto;}
.anusept02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d6e1e3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread