Loved
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Mizu was so excited! She may be throwing up by a tree but she had never felt happier. She was pregnant! She couldn't believe it. She had been thinking about it over and over again. She was going to have pups. J'adore's pups. That fact made her even happier. When she was finished with her throwing up she walked inside and went straight to her medicine bag. She popped a few pieces of mint leaves in her mouth and chewed them up. She didn't want to be smelling like she was pregnant!

She heard J'adore calling her and she walked towards their room. "I'm here love.. Just had a bit of morning sickness." She smiled, "Don't worry, I freshened up." She giggled as she embraced him. It was strange that their bodies couldn't completely melt together like they used too, now there was something keeping them apart, but it drew them so close together at the same time. "That concludes it J'adore.. We're having pups!" Her eyes shined and she felt bubbly. The pain in her wrist was forgotten for the moment, she was too happy to think about pain.

<style type="text/css">
.mizudream-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.mizudream b {font-weight:bold; color:#98823d; letter-spacing:1px}
.mizudream p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mizudream {margin:0 auto; background-color:#222805; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/qpq687.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 490px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#646b4a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #181d04; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread