Showing you the way
[html]

can we get a goat too? a dish aslan wants to make calls for goat cheese!.

"Yupp! I am ready!!!" He smiled, he was happy that Aeron was going to take him out to see someone that could give them pistachios! He wanted to make a dish called baklava as soon as he could shift, which he had a feeling would be soon. He had been feeling the urge to shift which is what he knew he would be feeling when the time came. "Aeron I think I'm going to start shifting soon. I have the urge to do it... Mind if I try real quick?" He didn't wait for an answer. Anne had spent days teaching him how to shift and preparing him for it. He closed his eyes and thought about all the Optime formed wolves he had seen. He imagened himself becoming one of them and he was shocked at what happened next. He could feel his bones growing and heard them crackling. He was doing it! He was shifting!! It took him about 10 minutes to finish and when he was he smiled up at Aeron. "I did it!!" He giggled.

"Okay, now I'm really ready!" He turned to Io and grinned excitedly. He kissed her on the cheek and turned around to walk with Aeron. He waved by to the pups, "Bye siblings, see you soon!" He whispered it gently and grabbed onto Aeron's hand, something he could do now that he was in Optime form. He kept pace with her and walked, "I can cook as soon as we get home!"

<style type="text/css">
.gravestone-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.gravestone b {font-weight:bold; color:#3e1414; letter-spacing:1px}
.gravestone p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.gravestone {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2mhh0yo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 450px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#606060; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread