Of music and dancing.
[html]

Word Count :: 421 :: Lol, silly Luna is silly. Aaanyways, here is my post.

The Loner smiled at the newcomer when he dismissed her apology. Of course, there was no need for her to apologize. It was just a reflex. But he was right. She had never seen an albino animal before out of the books that she liked to read. Or at least, not one which was alive.

Her hands found each other and she began to play with her fingers as she heard the male's introduction. Alaki and Beyaz. The wolf's name reminded her of a plain, dark-grey stone, like those used to sharpen weapons, to the sound that the iron made when it was rubbed against the cold sharpening tool. A whetstone.

The healer wasn't a person who got unconfortable with silences easily, since she usually broke it. But she appreciated silences as well, specially if she was with a person that she enjoyed to be with. However, his was not the case, so she opened her mouth to speak...just to be cut off by the male, who explained his reasons for being there, trying to start a conversation. She couldn't help but chuckle before answering his question. "I had been wandering as well, until i found this clearing." She motioned the place she was stepping in with a gesture of her arm. "I decided to dance here for a while, but in the end i felt too tired and laid down to rest for a while." Also feeling like she was out of words, she kept silence once more, staring at the grey male as he gave an order to his pet to take off. Luna tilted her head at this action, but nodded comrehensively when Alaki told her what to do. She did it, and her eyes opened in surprise as she saw that the crow indeed flew towards her and landed in her arm, flapping its wings once more when he felt the insecurity of its living perch. Luna flinched a bit at the new feeling of the bird's claws squeezing her flesh, but soon she got used to it and stared at the animal instead. Its red, smart eyes looked back at her, scruiting the new being. Lune felt the impulse to stretch her hand to touch the bird's snow-white feathers. "beyaz..." She said, trying to gather some courage to touch the animal, her hand now reaching for it.

But before even touching the albino, she looked back at its owner with a playful grin in her lips. "Alaki." She said, calling his attention. "Do you dance?"

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread