Joining Topic? [DND]
Sorry, I was supposed to type that somewhere else. Tongue What do the first two traditional rank mean?

“I-I didn’t mean to intrude, I just…” Jade whimpered. Shifting from paw to paw, the nervous she-wolf tried to come up with a response. She hated talking to strange wolves, especially alphas. Saying the wrong thing could set them off. Who knows what this wolf is like? She could really be nice, or just pretending, or…You’re over analyzing again! “I’m Jade,” she at last sighed. “I didn’t realize I was intruding. I’m just hungry and tired.”
Eyeing the other carefully, the she-wolf waited for a response. Quite a few thoughts were running through her head, but one was screaming, begging for attention: Did I say the right thing? She prayed she did. Fighting didn’t sound too appealing at the moment. Her ears were eager to hear a response, and her legs were tensed ready to take flight at a moment’s notice. By now the sun had broken over the horizon. Jade wanted so badly for it to mean there was hope.

Messages In This Thread