life goes on
[html]

And as I type this, ATHF plays the episode involving Billy Witchdoctor and Ultra Mega Chikkun. >.> She tried to lay her head on him, but obviously he can shrug her away or just not let her. Your call.

Did she feel any better by the silence given? Yes, perhaps it was more comforting that Ezekiel didn't speak, rather than churn out cold words that only left what appeared to be a heartless woman heartbroken. Talitha couldn't see what others had; she saw no dark witch, no nocturnal Queen, no evil Morrigain who feasted on the desires of males. All she knew was easy survival; oh, how easy it was to turn the hearts of men to something that could serve and protect the fragile fae. Though she didn't admit it, Ezekiel seemed no different. In the past, her brother had been a slave to his sister's whims. Even now, as she rested her padded hands on his unwounded arm, the golden King folded beneath her words. He didn't hate her. He didn't want her to go. She didn't know if he was lying, but is sounded good enough to calm the wild worries of the Siren Queen.

And then he looked to her, features shadowed and golden gaze pained. The guilt that was ever present in the princess-witch's heart swelled. Again she had failed to keep him happy, just as she had failed in the past. He had turned the world over in search of his twin, and she had simply allowed it. A good sister would have remained in one place. It seemed to Talitha that she was no good sister, however much she wanted to be.

Ezekiel's words disrupted her moment of self-loathing, causing the frail woman to open melancholy eyes in time to watch her brother turn away once more. She hadn't expected such a thing, but he'd done what she wanted. He'd severed his ties with the sunny creature from the dog pack. The guilt did not further, of course; she saw no reason he needed the presence of such a thing, though her empathy for her brother's heart caused her to try and comfort him. "It's for the best, Zekie. People like them, they don't belong in our world; after what happened with Caillen, I see that now." She moved to rest her head against his shoulder with care, gazing out toward the water in a moment of brief silence. "I would move the world for you, Ezekiel; I wish you'd realize that no one will love you as much as me." Despite the words themselves, the voice of the woman held no conceit, as if she believed her words to be honest; Talitha had long come to terms with the fact that love itself was a foolish, fickle thing, but she didn't deny her brother the most prominent part of her heart.

<style type="text/css">
.talithachurch b {font-weight:bold; color:#ACAC86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.talithachurch-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.talithachurch p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithachurch {margin:0 auto; width:457px; background-color:#040000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... church.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #565D31; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#696533; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.talithachurch-line1 {width:407px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6A6A44; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread