As I Rise
[html]

Already she was agreeing with him and they were seeing eye-to-eye; yes, they would make fantastic partners in leading the pack. He smiled at her and nodded, though puzzled how she would manage to persuade her, but he knew nothing of the Dahlians. Perhaps they were so dedicated to the girl already that they would follow her anywhere — Razekiel personally believed they should be, anyway. He saw no faults in the two-toned girl, though he hated to see faults in anyone. Regardless, together they would lead, and they would surely be successful in their efforts beneath the guidance of the Great Mother.

"All right, my Liberty," he said, offering her the joint, and perhaps in celebration she took it and sucked in a few hazy, smiling puffs. When returned, Razekiel did the same, and together they moved back to the mountain top, chatting between themselves, and halting only as the bare sun hit their faces as they overlooked what would become Ichika no Ho-en.

"Groovy," he said simply to himself. To him, that seemed the celebrate the moment more than any other word he could possibly find. Groovy, yes. Perfect.

image © Sean R @ Flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.razloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razlove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razlove b {color:#9A4D4F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B05155; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:445px;}
.razloveinner{background-color:#DBDBDB; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... overaz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:445px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread