Healing And Tears
[html]

slight pp, tell me if you want it changed(:- table by lin.
wordcount- 493.

Mizu heard Shiloh calling and quickly gathered up the food and herbs she had prepared. She started to walk towards Shiloh's room when she heard her calling again, "I'm coming dear, I'm coming." She set all her things on a little table and kept preparing them. "I can bet your hungry... I have some moose meat here that's cooked over a fire. I put some skullcap herbs in the fire while it was burning so the meat may taste a little funny, but it'll help with any chronic pain that you have... I don't know if you want me to feed it to you or..." She cut of a little piece of meat, "Just open your mouth, and don't choke." She smiled, hoping to raise the poor female's spirits. She fed the girl little piece by little piece until the meat was gone.

"Okay, your probably quite thirsty... Here is some cold rose tea... This will help you." She tilted Shiloh's head up and put the cup to her lips, slowly letting the tea fall into her mouth. When it was all gone Mizu gathered up her motor and pestle and ground up lots of different herbs. She took all the juices from them and turned it into a rub. "Sorry if this hurts sweetie." She very gently rubbed the herb juices onto Shiloh's shoulder. "That will help to relieve some pain.. There is one more thing you have to drink, it may not taste very good but it will help with the shoulder."

Mizu got the five cups of the skullcap drink that would help relive pain and tilted Shiloh's head up again, letting her drink from it. "Okay, now this next part is going to hurt, but I need you to sit up so that I can wrap up that shoulder."

Mizu shook her head at the girl's comment. "Don't ever say such things. You are here nowbecause you have a fighting soul and friends and family that love you.. Even if you have no blood family here that doesn't mean you don't have family. Love is thicker than blood.. Love binds everyone in the world together. We will find the person who did this to you and he will pay the price for what he did. You don't need his name either, you saw his face and that's all you really need.. Your not a failure. Even if you were that doesn't mean that people don't love you... They love you because your you!" She stroked Shiloh's head, "We all love you baby... and I'm sure these pups will absolutely adore you when they meet you." She smiled, looking down at her growing belly and she placed a hand over her stomach, "Look, their kicking." She took Shiloh's hand that wasn't attached to her fractured shoulder and placed it on her stomach. As soon as Shiloh's hand touched the belly the pups kicked harder, "See babe? They love you already."

<style>
.mizubeautyooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.mizubeautycred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.mizubeauty p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.mizubeauty b {color:#DFAB5B; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #571D32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.mizubeauty {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#571D32; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:411px;}
.mizubeautyinner{background-color:#A0345B; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... izutab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 255px 0px; border:1px solid #571D32; width:411px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread