Healing And Tears
[html]

slight pp, tell me if you want it changed(:- table by lin.

Mizu woke up to the sound of Shiloh calling her. She stood up groggily, shaking her head. The herbs she had used on her shattered wrist was fading and it was starting to throb. She stood up, walking out her door. On her way out she smacked her wrist against the door. She yelped and screamed, cursing under her breath.

She made it to Shiloh's room just as she was finished throwing up, "Oh Shiloh.." How was she supposed to clean her up with her wrist? "J'adore! I need some help please?" She sighed and looked at Shiloh. She looked like she was holding back tears. "Sweetie.." She went over to Shiloh and sat on the bed next to her... "I'm going to tell you something that really helped me through my depression.. I know everyone tells themselves that tears mean weakness.. But they don't. Tears are a way of releasing our feelings so that they aren't bottled up inside of us... Crying will make you stronger. Just let them out huhn..." She smiled and stroked Shiloh's arm.

"As soon as J'adore gets here, we'll take you down to the river and clean you up." She smiled and looked into Shiloh's eyes. "I love you sweetie." She looked around for J'adore, "Well, I need to get this gauze off of you." She stood up and, using one hand carefully took the gauze off of her shoulder and took the skullcap leaf.

<style>
.mizubeautyooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.mizubeautycred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.mizubeauty p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.mizubeauty b {color:#DFAB5B; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #571D32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.mizubeauty {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#571D32; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:411px;}
.mizubeautyinner{background-color:#A0345B; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... izutab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 255px 0px; border:1px solid #571D32; width:411px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread