Healing And Tears
[html]

slight pp, tell me if you want it changed(:

Mizu smiled at Ayasha. Her and Shiloh were so close. "Hello Ayasha." Mizu was tempted to turn down J'adore's offer but she was so tired. "Are you sure J'adore?" She looked at him questioningly. She turned to Shiloh, "No no honey. I'm just a little tired. After a good night's sleep I will be rearing and ready to go." She smiled. She was getting ready to sit down when she heared Ralla. She smiled and took J'adore's hand, walking to the door with him.

She lisstened to Ralla's words and nodded her head. "I'm sorry for not telling you.. I thought that everything would be okay. As for pressing charges, I uh- don't think I want too. I wouldn't want to make him angry so he does anything else... If he attacks again I will for sure press charges then." She smiled. She was afraid of Shurui. She wanted nothing to do with him and she never wanted to see him or have to deal with anyone else getting hurt becuase of his anger. Especially not her pups.

"Yes, let's." She smiled, she absolutely adored Ralla. She was so kind and caring. Mizu completely forgot about how she was supposed to go get some rest and she walked straight into Shiloh's room. She grabbed a drink that she had forgotten about, "Here hun.. This will help settle your stomach.. This taste good I promise." She smiled. The other few herbs probably didn't taste very good.

<style>
.mizubeautyooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.mizubeautycred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.mizubeauty p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.mizubeauty b {color:#DFAB5B; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #571D32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.mizubeauty {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#571D32; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:411px;}
.mizubeautyinner{background-color:#A0345B; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... izutab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 255px 0px; border:1px solid #571D32; width:411px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread