blue bloods
[html]

I reaaaaally don't mind. I think I rewrote this one like three times :d WC: 454

From the corner of her eye she could see shadows moving, as the coyote with the weapon crouched down next to them. Her body stopped shaking, something she hadn't realized she had been doing, when the large eared one reassured the pale girl. She mumbled something incoherent with her head down and her arms still wrapped around the stoat, before gently lifting her head.

Tears were filmed in her eyes, but they refused to spill, as Tux's head popped out from her protective arms. The coyote's voice seemed reassuring enough, as Giselle's soft gaze met his warm, golden ones. The stoat's beady eyes blinked up at the male, face taking on a look of confusion at his apology. "Rabbit?! Why I oughta--" His words came in clear to the pale girl, but to anyone who couldn't understand it came in a series of shrills and squeals. His body attempted to wriggle free of his caretaker's arms, to show the large wolf who he was messing with, but Giselle held him and looked at Tux scoldingly. "It's okay, he was just trying to--" She began to explain, but then paused as her attention suddenly turned towards the horse that trotted up, and she gasped sharply.

The beast was magnificent up close, and looked even larger despite her form still crouching to the ground. Giselle's look of surprise was soon matched by her stoat's, as the coyote rose and began to speak to the horse. "How did he do that?!" The stoat remarked, swinging his head back and forth
between the stranger and the horse, catching bits of the conversation. The pale girl ignored the weasel's question, as she slowly rose with him still cradled in her arms. "Oh, he's lovely!" She finally found her voice, the stoat climbing up her shoulder just as Giselle pressed her now free hands to her face excitedly.

She knew the stranger was not from around here, but he had a horse whom he could speak to. It was a different dialect that Giselle didn't quite understand, and the young girl had no idea low speech could be used towards such immense creatures. "I didn't think anyone could talk to horses.. Could you teach me to say something?" Her excitement made her forget about the ordeal just moments before, eyes brightening as she looked at the one with extremely large ears. She knew low speech took time, and horses were beautiful animals. Even if she knew a word, or a gesture, her day would be complete. Long had she dreamed to ride one, but talking to one? Even better. The young girl absentmindedly brushed off dust on her bright dress and smoothed out her dark hair, ears perked.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei10 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9eb95f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eff4d3; }
.allifreebei10-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a1a88c; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei10 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei10 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eff4d3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #cddda7; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a1a88c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei10-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #a6b58c; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei10-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9eb95f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread