blue bloods
[html]

WC: 271 Ahaha XD There wasn't much else I thought I could post without pping, so I promise she'll give attention to Zeke in the next post >_>;

For a brief second, the pale princess wondered if the horse was relishing in the fact that she was gawking at the massive creature. The way it tossed his head almost made it seem so, and it delighted the girl even more. It seemed as if her eyes could get no wider when, all of a sudden, the man agreed to teach her something to say to the beast. Though it wasn't complex, Giselle squealed with joy, and this time it was the weasel who rolled its eyes, as if speaking to animals was not all that dazzling.

Pale blue eyes wandered to the man, who made a quick noise from his nostrils, before watching him communicate to the horse with signs both verbal and otherwise. Elle knew there was much more to low speech - she herself didn't understand some words that her own companion told her at times. But this was not a small bundle of fur with beady eyes, this was a proud and magnificent stallion; one Giselle only dreamed her future prince would have.

The horse snorted back at her, in the same manner that the male with the large ears had. Looking from one to the other, she attempted the short snort as well. As it came out, it tickled her nose as did the beginning of a sneeze, before it disappeared. She kept her eyes trained on the horse, awaiting a reaction. She had hoped she hadn't said anything offensive with such a sound. "Oh, how did I do~?" Her young, impatient mind couldn't help but whisper the question aloud, perking her ears forward attentively.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei10 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9eb95f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eff4d3; }
.allifreebei10-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a1a88c; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei10 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei10 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eff4d3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #cddda7; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a1a88c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei10-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #a6b58c; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei10-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9eb95f; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread