blue bloods
[html]

So I just watched Tangled and totally now see where Gis came from. XD LOVE IT

For a man who had grown up knowing battle and the wilderness, seeing a girl behaving more like…well, a girl, was peculiar. None of the Inferni women were anything like this, after all. A strange smile crossed his face as he tried to imagine Talitha in a dress, skipping and prancing about like a filly. Of course, the day that happened, he might find Hybrid good company and Gabriel covered in flowers like Sage and her silly sisters. A snort escaped him at the thought.

The girl’s soft sing-song voice sounded apologetic for reasons he did not fathom. This, at least, reminded him of his sister. Though he did not fully understand the purpose of the handshake, he had learned it from others. His left arm came to meet her hand, bandaged midway above the elbow still. “Ezekiel. I lead Inferni, up north. You’ve already met Viggo,” he added as the horse made a low knicker. Amber eyes fell to the small animal near her feet. “And I take it the weasel is yours?”

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread