blue bloods
[html]

I saw it when it came out, but I'd have to rewatch it I suppose. XD

The reaction to his wound was ignored. He had explained it to another boy and had no desire to speak of violence now, when he had the hateful eyes of a witch behind him. Whatever Alaine had or had not done to him was something that the coyote would face later. For now, though, he had this pretty girl and her…well, her fantasy life. She certainly looked the part, and oh there she went calling him a prince, looking as if he told her otherwise she might be heartbroken.

The weasel jumped up and started yelling, at least that’s what he supposed the high-pitched and frantic squeaks would be compared to. He actually laughed at the display, amused by the way she and the ferret complimented each other. Ibsen might have found the whole thing equally as entertaining. “It’s fine. I know a raven who feels the same way about being called a crow.” Dipping his head slightly towards the tiny beast, the scarred coyote smiled broadly. “My apologies, young master Tux.”

He looked back to the she-wolf, still smiling. “I suppose I am, yes. My father led before me, and his mother before him. Inferni could be called a kingdom.” Ezekiel knew of the concept from his books, and he found the idea…flattering. It sounded much better than what they truly were.

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread