blue bloods
[html]

Giselle is so infectious with her adorable-ness. :|

How would she feel, if she came to Inferni, and saw the kingdom she imagined was lined with skulls? It was a kingdom yet, but like his plastic smile, it was pretense. They were wicked people, and he a wicked prince, who kept company with wicked black birds and council with a harpy of a sister. A kingdom built on bones was what he ruled over, and it was a kingdom that would always be cruel and terrible. It would break her heart if she saw it, he reasoned, and someone at least deserved to be happy. Not him, of course. Not after all the terrible things he had done.

So he smiled that masquerading smile and spoke a lie. “You should stay here, in your own kingdom. Mine has seen war, and it is no place for a dove.” While he could not give her that, he could give her something else. That would at least leave him without guilt, and give him reason to avoid returning and facing his sister. “Let me ride you home. He can carry us both.” An indignant squeak caused the golden man to look down, and flick one ear in apology. “All three of us, rather.”“Put your foot here, and I’ll help you up. Just grab onto his mane.”

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread