Nord-brødrene
[html]
300+
I DECIDED TO MAKE ONE IN LIKE 10 MINUTESLOOKATIT

Anatoliy crouched in the body of the boat, it's bottom in the air to the side. He picked at the paint chipping on the wood, revealing a light wood beneath. It had a nice grain but as he pulled at a board, it ripped clean off with a loud, rather satisfying crack. Anatoliy stumbled in the sand with a plank of wood in his hand. Inspecting it, he saw the evidence of termites and other insects burrowing into it, creating holes, and weakening the over structure of the wood. With another snap, he broke the plank in half, far too easy and far too fast. Sighing, he tossed it behind him as he looked through the body of the boat for anything that could have been salvageable for use in another boat. Twice more he ripped out boards and snapped them too easily. All he found inside of it was a rusting bucket with more holes in it than a wedge of cheese. It was a dud. Again he sighed, rather disappointed, when he heard the stomp.

Peering over the edge of the wooden boat, the Russo saw a large man standing with a before him. The Russo looked about for more men, especially ones dressed so strangely and yet so familiarly. No one; it was just this man, standing before him with a weapon. Furrowing his brows, Anatoliy saw the dominance in the other man's body; he was tall, rigid, and massive. There was no doubt about that fact. But Anatoliy also knew that from his point of view, it was skewed and there was no telling who was the taller between them. But right now, the Russian did not particularly want to deal with a hostile man. He rubbed at his eyes briefly, rising to his full eight foot two height. He could tell he was a good foot taller than the stranger. "Sorry, I zhought zhat zhis vas no packs land. Am I wrong?" he asked, trying to be collected, even with a stranger holding an axe.

<style>
.anatoliydock .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#7f2720;}
.anatoliydock p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.anatoliydock b {color:#7f2720; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#be4f44 0px 0px 1px;}
.anatoliydock {background-color:#a7a1b8; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZtpbC.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7b2426; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:# e7edeb; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto;}
.anatoliydock .inner { height:335px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 130px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UlNCF.png); border:1px solid #7b2426;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread