To the corners, just to run
[html]

Someone came for him but it was not Silas and it was not someone who looked at all familiar to the hybrid male. It was female, that was obvious enough to him. She wore a hood over her head and it shielded her typical coyote gold eyes from the sunlight above. Naturally she was a coyote to some extent to be in Inferni, though he did not know how much of her blood was coyote and how much was what the Infernians probably believed to be the inferior species. Not that this Russo ever particularly cared about that. He was half 'yote and almost half dog. They did not define him past his colorings and size. So that was probably why he never saw himself living in Inferni with Silas and the rest with their anti-wolf mania. Plenty had wolf blood, like he did, though it was small.

Anatoliy eyed her briefly then focused on her face, face neutral as always. "I just came to visit my brozher Silas. Do you know vhere he is right now?" he asked, to the point. He adjusted the bag over his shoulders, one hand on the strap and the other with a thumb hooked into his pant hem. (He had brought the pair with him in the bag to change into.) "I have not seen him in a long time and zhought zhat a visit vas long overdue and zhat zhis vas a good a time as any."

<style>
.tolichka-e83 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tolichka-e83 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tolichka-e83 b {color:#842900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.tolichka-e83 {background-color:#E97743; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... iygift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:2px dotted #FFE4D8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#62280E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.tolichka-e83-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread