Rummage Sale, Free of Charge
[html]

In the time between he was noticed Kase manged to grip his hands gently around Bran's snout, silencing him from further sounds. In the back of his mind a silly thought rose, Bran neighed on purpose! The horse was always up to some sort of shenanigan, so what's it to say he wouldn't get the attention of others just to unnerve the wolfdog? The two stared at each other, some sort of silent war waging between their eyes. It wasn't until the draft jerked his head up did the male put his attention back on the wolf.

Help, that was what the fellow needed, help breaking a window, to more exact. ..Wait, what? Break a window? Why in the world would he want to do that? It puzzled him for just a second then it hit him, the fellow wanted to get inside. Of course, otherwise nobody would bother with such a task. But why was his help needed? Well, he couldn't say no, even if it was a stranger who could do God knows what to him. Giving the horse a pull he slowly drew closer.

“Door doesn't w-work?”

Of course it didn't work, or why else would he need your help? His ears flattened in a submissive gesture and he looked to the window, how could he break a window? He could punch it, he supposed, but he didn't need any more injuries and would that even do the job, anyways? Letting go of reins he gave the window a hard smack, testing the thickness, and it was pretty sturdy by the way it didn't crack. He looked at the brunette.

“I-I'll see what I have in my bags,” he said. “Though, did y-you try a rock? Tha-That'll probably do the job.”

He could feel his nerves bunch up, talking always made him feel a wreck and he could feel his heart pounding. Stop it. The thought echoed, but he just couldn't calm down. Meeting pack members was hard enough, so how in the hell should he handle a completely perfect stranger?

<style>
.AnaFK-06 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-06 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-06 b {font-family:verdana; color:#bd365e; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-06 {background-color:#060404; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c27054; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... ouls/4.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 272px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-06-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread