Am I still waiting, [aw]
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/ ... lTable.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:490px;background-color:#018DEE;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em;line-height:1.4em;color:#000;">

OOC: I'm glad you wanted it enough to steal this thread <3 I also hope you approve of the way I play her <3 btw i love this table that you made for her. so pretty Big GrinD +5 (568)

There was no sense of him being any type of remotely happy about her greeting or pretty much anything she did. The gentle-hearted woman was always put slightly off by her father, because it never seemed that he could be happy for her, or at least acknowledge that she was doing something good for herself. She had leaned back up when her father had told her that he didn't know. She realized that her father might have not have heard her accent since she had gotten back because she did not speak to him, "for speaking to him is like speaking to a wall" or whatever the wolves used to call it. She had explained to them about it and labelled it as such to her, so she had figured that they might have been right about that. Except for the fact that she could get him to respond more than an actual wall. Valkyrie lifted her hand and scratched her head for a moment as she peered at her father in his secui form. They can be trained ta' fly ov'r long dist-ances ta' deliver messages, daddy. she explained to the man, about to go into another story when her father would finally answer her question about what he was up to. It was patrolling like she thought. Patrolling must have been his hobby, like the more trivial things in life was her hobby. She and he were oh-so different. No wonder they had little to no interest in seeking each other and talking to each other.

Valkyrie nodded her head, her over-sized ears pulled forward onto her father before she let her bright gamboge eyes move from him to the object that was in her hand. Patrolling sounds fun. she said lamely, knowing that adventuring and going outside of the borders to do so was the best thing to do. Ever. She loved exploring, but she was loyal to the clan now, so she did not plan on leaving the clan once more just to adventure elsewhere. She should just travel within Nova Scotia. She patrolled Inferni at times, though she mostly spent her time exploring inside of Inferni because of the new terrain that they had claimed in the past months. She did see the importance of patrolling, she just thought it was redundant and rather boring if there was no one at the borders (which would be about 70% of the time) so it just all was boring to her. The woman would realize that this might have been the perfect time for her to get caught up on Inferni history though, if she could get her father to tell her the stories of what had happened exactly. Pops, you've been in Inferni for 'while now. I wanna get caught up on tha 'istory, would'ya mind telling me 'bout the years? she asked, wondering if her father would be so willing to tell his little girl a story about something he actually cared about. She didn't show him the message that Hextor brought to her, if only because she thought that he would have no interest in what the message said anyways. He never seemed interested in her..

She even took a seat in front of her father and cocked her head to the right with her giant ears towards him, wanting to make sure she paid close attention to him and his story.

Image credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dani_vazquez/

Table by Tammi

<style type="text/css">
.val-ocean {width:326px; 1px dotted #FFFFFF;background: url(http://oi56.tinypic.com/swwnzt.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #30745e; margin:0 auto}
.val-ocean .in {padding:261px 10px 10px 10px; color:#D0E2D9;font-family:geneva;font-size:1.1em;text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #30745E}
.val-ocean b {color:#fff}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread