Am I still waiting, [aw]
[html]

Word Count→576

It was only when Valkyrie demanded to hear it all, right from the beginning, the more details the better, that he realized this was not the best idea. He had forgotten his own personal history over the years, but now, it all came rushing back. No, that was a misnomer: in a few seconds, he was completely aware of what his life had been in comparison to what it was now. He remembered why he had returned to Inferni, but not why he had left in the first place; not really. He had left for one petty reason or another and returned for an even worse one. Looking back, he knew he would do the same thing over again, but it didn’t make his decision any better. He couldn’t change it.

“I left…” he began slowly, frowning as he tried to remember the minute details of his early life. He couldn’t. “I was born there, I think. Asphyxia ran off and dumped us on Segodi. I remember knowing Segodi’s other kids when I was younger. There was no Kaena and no Gabriel. There weren’t many Lykois then, not like it is now,” he explained. There was a slight sliver of distaste when he said that, but he didn’t know why. Certainly, they produced decent enough members, but they were too goddamned flighty. Yes, that was it: they couldn’t be trusted. Though, his family didn’t have a very good record in comparison either.

“I left to find my real father,” he continued, “when I realized Segodi wasn’t blood. He was like blood. Soft though.” He frowned. “I stayed with Venomous for a few months. He was murdered so I followed the murderer back to Inferni. I joined, intending to kill and then leave.” This was where it got tricky. “When I found them, it was Faolin. When I found her, I was ready to kill her. And then she left. She knew my plans and just left a fucking note.” Of course he was angry. “A fucking note. I couldn’t fucking even read it. Nyika had to, and even then, she was always telling me… things. Trying to… I don’t know.” He shook his head and continued on. “I didn’t know what to do. So I stayed. Segodi left and some other wolf came. Roane, I think. I met him. He didn’t last long. A few days maybe. I think after that, Kaena came back. Gabriel later.” He smirked. “Even Gabriel deserted Inferni once too. But anyways, after Gabriel came back, Kaena left. I think somewhere around that time, I met Vitium, one of Gabriel’s brothers. He was fine until he betrayed us. That was unfortunate. We tried to kill him, but he got away. I think sometime around then Faolin came back and we… bonded.” Nice words for saying they murdered someone. It had been a good day.

“Then there was the war with Syemv. We reclaimed our beach and they were pushed in to the city. That was when Vitium betrayed us and we cast him out. I think I met Samael after that. He was… a twisted little bastard. If you ever meet him… well, don’t. I don’t know what he does to females,” he sneered. “Hmm, what else…” he continued, the ‘s’ hissing a bit as he considered his next words.

“I’m not sure what else. Move to The Waste and the other wars. After the wars was just fucking hell though. Nothing to fucking do.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread