Am I still waiting, [aw]
[html]

HAHA derp on my part I meant to say wolf but Roane was totally 100% coyote. Also <3 2 u 2 Big Grin Word Count→344

Hybrid backpedalled when Valkyrie questioned him about Roane.

“Eehh?” he sputtered, wondering what the hell she was talking about. “Weak like a wolf, yeah, but ‘e was a facking coyote through and through,” he explained with an annoyed grimace. “They were all coyotes, Segodi, all of them. Inferni was never a wolf clan, nothing like that, fuck. It was always a coyote clan ‘till now.” Now it was just mutts and hybrids and everything in between. He supposed it was humorous that he, the one named Hybrid, was the only one who could boast a full coyote lineage.

“Syemv were wolves. From a boat, they landed out in the coast and then tried to steal our beach,” he explained with a sneer. “All we had was a fucking little beach and that’s what they wanted. Segodi was fine living next to them, but when Kaena came back, she took over and we drove them out.”

He was taken aback again when she mentioned her mother. Again, he replied with an intelligent “ehh?” before he tried to figure out who the hell her mom was.

“Your mom, uh,” he began, scrambling for her name. “Ryan,” he said suddenly. “Thought she was a guy… because of the name of course.” He frowned again. What else? “Uh, she got pregnant and stuck around for a bit. I think she was Anselm’s daughter. She was a leader too at some point. Disappeared and came back with a piece of trash hybrid called DaVinci. When I had a wolf locked up in a shed, he trespassed on Inferni and tried to take my wolf. If I ever see him again, I’ll be sure to kill him this time,” he noted with a dark chuckle. “But she left again. Gone again,” he replied with a shrug. He then added: “same reason I don’t take on apprentices. Fucking unreliable kids. Sparred with Sepirah but she was a brat. Ezekiel too, little dick. Halo is annoying, but there’re worse. I don’t mind sparring with her. She actually listens. Others not so much.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread