Am I still waiting, [aw]
[html]

Word Count :: 331 :: ugh sorry for the wait. life is slowly killing me.

The woman did stare at her father funny, because it was weird for him to think that her mother was a man. When he spoke of how it was a surprise that she was alive, she suddenly felt ashamed, shy, and she looked at the ground in front of her father and one slender hand rose to her shoulder and she rubbed it lightly. Valkyrie didn't know that she was an accident, that her mother and father weren't even really supposed to make her, that it was all just a big, stupid accident. It's not like she could regret her father's decision because without that happening, Valkyrie would not be alive. She didn't speak yet, neither did the woman turn her gamboge gaze back to her father's ruby one. She listened to how the former Aquila was his only friend. Valkyrie wondered how he could live his entire life with only one friend. She knew that she couldn't. She liked people too much for her to be friends with only one person. She was too nice to not be friends with more than one person.

She slowly looked back up at her father. So...Does tha' mean ya' regret my birth? she finally asked the male, one ear pulled forward, and the other pulled back. She was scared of his answer already and almost instantly wished that she hadn't asked the male the stupid question that she just let pass her lips. She figured that Hybrid didn't particularly like her because she was not like him, and she had left Inferni and whatever, but she wanted to know if he ever even thought her to be cute, or at least that he was happy that he was able to continue the Massacre bloodline. Then again, when was Hybrid ever happy? Obviously when he was fucking a male. She put her hand on her bird's chest, and she stroked the feathers anxiously as she awaited the answer that she wanted from her father.

<style>
.freebietable-a02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EsV88.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a02 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a02 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread