Am I still waiting, [aw]
[html]

Word Count :: 362 I hope you don't mind her leaving. <3

Her gamboge eyes were on her father, with the solemn look to them, an uncharacteristic look that came upon the woman, waiting for her father to answer the question. He scoffed at her, loudly, and then spoke words. She was asked how he could regret something that he didn't know he was doing. She thought that it was simple, but she guessed that her father did not get it all. She pulled her oversized ears back on her head and he spoke some more words to her, telling her that she should make sure that he doesn't regret her. She silently nodded her head to her father, and she put her fingers in the feathers of the bird that still sat on her shoulder. She then stood up and let the smile return to her face. Well, poppa, I love ya'. An' 'll try ta' make ya' proud of me. If it's duh last thin' I do. she spoke to him, promising him that she would try to make him proud of her. She didn't know how to make him proud other than to stay in Inferni and to be faithful to the clan, but maybe that was all she needed for him to be happy with her. Hopefully that was one of the things that would make him happy with her.

She then got up and yawned. Thanks ferr da' story dad. I think itsa time ferr me ta' get goin ta' bed maybe. Er somethin. Ya' know, ya' should rest up 'er somethin'. Er good luck with'a doin what yerr doin', Night poppa. she spoke to the male, lifting a coal hand to her father and waving it before she would turn away from him and she would wag her tail and walk off with a certain feminine grace that was very unique to the tall, coywolf woman whom was the daughter of the homosexual Massacre male. She had much to think about, especially about her father. What the woman thought about her father now was all jumbled up in her brain. She didn't know what to think, and hopefully, hopefully nothing would really change. She hoped not at least.

image by J; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.valk-wings { background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... kwings.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#f2f6f8; width:474px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.valk-wings b {color:#db973f; }
.valk-wings p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.valk-wings p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread