and i've completed a masterpiece
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Zero; It is fine, I don't mind ramble. I already did some of my own. And just so you know canines can't actually cry tears, seeing as there has been discussion about the reality of it, their tears are only produced to clean the eyes; 539 words

He chuckled as he heard his name. "Miss me? Or perhaps excited to see me?" He couldn't help himself, of course he had to exploit the situation. Besides, it felt good to have someone that eager to be in his presence. He hadn't had that for quite some time now. So it was really a refreshing change from what he had started to grow used to. Being away from Anathema seemed to really be working for him. Perhaps it was the influx on non-believers that had soured the place. Those that did nothing to keep themselves protected. Perhaps they had poisoned the place? After all being int he presence of Sage he didn't feel the weight that he had felt back in Anathema.

He held her close for as long as she would allow before she pulled away from him. He certainly didn't mind her touch in the slightest. Actually he craved it. He craved any sort of comforting touch. It would seem that she needed this just as much as he did, if not even more. That became even more apparent as she had spoken up. He made to carefully wrap his arms around her just to keep her close. He didn't have to words to try and make her feel better but the least he could do would be to embrace her. At least through touch he could allow her to know that he was there for her even if he didn't know how to express it through words themselves.

"You too?" The words were spoken quietly as they hinted at the trouble he had been having himself. He tried to gently lift her from the ground just so that he might be able to have a seat, and place her on his lap, without disturbing the hold that she had on him. He didn't want her to think that he was trying to push her away. No, instead he tried to keep her close as he made to shift into a more comfortable position. A position that would allow for a long talk. For now the portrait was the furthest thing from his mind. Right now he only wanted Sage to feel better.

He made to rub at her back and offer her a comforting touch. "Why don't you tell me all about it?" He could listen and offer support that way even if he had no idea what to say to make it all better. Normally he wouldn't seek to press the issue because he didn't want it to feel as if he was trying to pry. But the words she had uttered had opened things up. It seemed clear enough that she wanted to talk about it. And if she didn't then he wouldn't make her. He could easily hold her and keep her close without having to know all of the details. He had done so for others before. They didn't wish to speak on their problems but still he offered his comfort since it was the only thing he could think of to make things better. It simply showed just how much of a physical creature that he was since he always fell back onto it when he didn't have the words.

<style>
.zero-plane p {padding:5px 25px 10px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-plane b {color:#466B87; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-plane {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#82614C; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#070601; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... planes.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread