and i've completed a masterpiece
[html]

Ohh, good point. Well, consider her doing the closest thing to it then. Smile Sooo saaaddd. This may or may not turn mature, we shall see I guess? WC: 416

To Sage's sensitive nose, Ouija just as she'd remembered, with vague hints of the darker scent of Anathema. Despite the inherent risk of nearing that underground pack, she had come, unable to hold back her emotion. She needed a place to express what she felt, and here was perfect. In case of any danger, they could always flee on horseback. Droopy yellow eyes looked around lazily for her horse; he was nearby, still rummaging around the brush for edibles.

In spite of his wolf-dominant heritage, Sage found Ouija truly attractive; his appearance only counted for part of her reasoning. Even so, she knew that her cousins, and even her Aquila Ezekiel would probably frown on her displays of affection towards the painted Anatheman. But if she couldn't find her comfort in her home, she would certainly seek it elsewhere. What was wrong with that?

She was content for once, with his large, warm body wrapped securely around hers. He lifted her, repositioning himself and her, and Sage did not complain. As he sat back down, she nestled herself into his arms fully, one small hand softly tracing the new symbol on his chest. She wondered vaguely what it meant, but before bothering to ask, he invited her to discuss her troubles. She fingered his gris gris for a moment before dropping her head. She hesitated only for a second, breathing a heavy, sad sigh.

"Inferni doesn't like me, Ouija; my own family." Of course it wasn't completely true, and she knew it. But she had sure felt shunned lately, thanks to Talitha."I hardly speak to my sisters, and Daddy has been missing for months." Her features fell even further at mention of her father; she had given up nearly all of the hope she had once so dutifully carried. If he wanted to be found by now, he would have been. "I just don't know what to do," she breathed finally, feeling another surge of emotion as she tensed her muscles uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, suddenly embarrassed by the intensity of emotion she was pouring out on him; she hadn't intended to get him all caught up in her life. Surely, he had enough to deal with himself. Clearing her throat, she looked up at him. "What's going on with you, Ouija? Please tell me," she inquired gently, honestly requesting for him to share. Lightly she nuzzled his neck, encouraging him. Together, she felt they could conquer their troubles; or at least escape them for now.

<style>
.sageriver-b659 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.sageriver-b659-header {font-size:18px; text-align:right; padding:0px 0px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#FFCC00; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.sageriver-b659 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sageriver-b659 b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sageriver-b659 {background-color:#97b1cb; background-image:url(http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff26 ... Lykoi2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 290px 0px; border:1px solid #203f67; font-family: palatino, serif; font-size:14px; color:#203f67; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.sageriver-b659-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.sageriver-b659 .ft-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #203f67; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread