and i've completed a masterpiece
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Zero; Tis fine, just seen discussions on it before. And yes, we shall see because it really doesn't matter either way to me. Ouija will do whatever he wants anyways; 344 words

Ouija quite simply hadn't any prejudices. He didn't see species or genders. No, he only recognized bodies that needed love and affection. In his mind everyone was equal. So no, he didn't see a reason why he should turn Sage away. Especially not when she was so upset and distraught. Instead he made him simply want to hold her closer. To tighten his arms around her and let her know that way that everything would be okay. It would all sort itself out one way or another. After all sometimes you only needed someone to sit there and listen to help things grow better.

He wasn't certain what he could say in response to her concerns. If he did then he would be able to solve his own problems as well. All he could do would be to hold her close. "I am sorry that you are going this. I wish there was a way that I could make everything perfect for you." He really didn't like to see his friends suffer like this. But he had no idea what words would offer any sort of comfort. He was at a complete loss and could do nothing but to attempt to stroke her side in a display of comfort. Physical touch was all that he had to fall back on since he didn't have to words to make everything right again.

The large male shook his head a bit as the question was turned around onto him. "Pretty much the same as you." He was having family issues as well. "My mother has died, my sister refuses to speak to me or acknowledge I exist any longer, and I've lost two friends with both of them leaving without saying a word to me." He had been abandoned by pretty much every single female that had mattered in his life all in a short period of time. "I have to wonder if I am cursed for me to be abandoned so easily." It was the only explanation that he had come up with thus far.

<style>
.zero-plane p {padding:5px 25px 10px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-plane b {color:#466B87; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-plane {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#82614C; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#070601; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... planes.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread