there's a drumming noise inside my head
[html]

Close up around here? Smile

He smiled with ease and confidence, pleased his daughter had made acquaintance with his co-leader — perhaps it would give more reason for Sage to visit and with lesser hesitance. They were both leaders, however, and Razekiel still anticipated their next meeting would not be in moons close by, but with this he would hold great patience. If it was a possibility she might wish to join him in Ichika no Ho-en, he would gladly welcome it, no matter the length of time it took, and even if he practiced great patience he would still wait with bated breath. "Far out, little lady. She's like one of my own, that one; you two should chill sometime, yeah?" A wink.

"I will be waiting then, princess," he said, a twinkle despite the glaze in his eyes. "The far north, remember, on the sunny side of the mountain. Call for me, yeah? I'll tour you the scenic route, man."

He gurgled laughter, then moved to embrace her once more, a tightness at the hug's end signifying a time to depart. The prince held on with all his love, hugging her with a squeeze reserved only for his daughters, and finally laid his hands on her shoulder and smiled. "I gotta beat feet, princess, and so do you. You got responsibilities, now, and this guy would hate to keep you from makin' Inferni the thing it should be."

word count → 000 ;; image © Sylvatica ;; table by lin
<style>
.raz-larkooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.raz-larkcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.raz-lark p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.raz-lark b {color:#506275; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.raz-lark {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#798A9B; letter-spacing:.px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.raz-larkinner{background-color:#CDE3FA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... RKBACK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread