Xoloitzcuintli character
Yar! You could always still go with a distant hybrid of a Mexican Hairless dog -- they probably wouldn't show a /ton/ of hair loss, as it'd probably be a trait to disappear very quickly from the population -- but they might have thinner/shorter fur than many other dogs. ^_^

Dogs and hybrids would be fine from Eterne -- there aren't a lot of native dogs, but they get travelers from the south as well as the Caribbean islands, so that's all good. One who became disenchanted with the religion of Eterne would be fine.

Escaped slave would be fine, as well -- if it was a slave, it probably would be a wolfdog hybrid as opposed to a coydog, unless it committed some kind of crime... there's a lot of culture there in Eterne but I can halps you design character. And Kiki, if she's down, because she probably knows Eterne culture better than me. Haaa. >_> Buuuut yeah! If that at all works out for you, let me know. No pressure. XD I want you to be happyyyy with your character! :3

Also, lol, Eterne + Eternity. ERIS WASN'T ETERNITY WHILE SHE WAS THERE. I hadn't even picked up on this connection until semi-recently. >_>

Messages In This Thread