Fugitive Run [j][aw]
[html]

OOC: sorry for the wait +3

I whispered in her ear:
You better fear me, for I am Death, Bitch.

Talitha asked if there was wolves there, and Cotl did not answer. He didn't know the population since he had left the cursed clan. Giza did answer the question though, and Cotl figured that she had her answer, but then Giza had apologized for not doing what he had just told her. It wasn't like he cared what she had done or not, he just would have had more comfort in knowing that his mother and father were burned for their treason against their sons. Cotl snorted lightly and probably would have crossed his arms back across his chest if the woman had not been tapping her fingers on his knuckles. He wondered why she was doing this action, wondering if she was bored or something. He sighed lightly before Talitha had given out a yelping bark to her brother, the new Aquila. Cotl did not know her brother well, so he was not too fond of the man, but he was blood of the former Aquila so he had no choice but to accept the man. If Cotl really cared about the leadership, then he would be up there with them he would assume. He obviously did not care about rank. The only thing he cared about was the security. As long as he was safe within his lands then he was fine.

The golden male was quick to show, meaning he must have been in the area. He came and looked to his niece and then spoke to him. Cotl didn't appreciate the lack of eye contact, or really acknowledging he was here with some sort of greeting (Cotl had been faithful to the clan long enough for him to be recognized and greeted by the leaders he believed) and he twitched his neck and cleared his throat. Marik's daughters. was the only two words to come from the German's maw. It didn't have very much else to say. Nor did he want to say any more.

<style type="text/css">
.cotltext5 {padding:20px;}
.cotltext5 table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.cotltext5 .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 img{width:250px; float:right;}
.cotltext5 p {line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.cotltext5 .magix {color:#a10709; font-style:bold; font-size:14px;}
.cotltext5 b{color:#a10709;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread