Fugitive Run [j][aw]
[html]

If you guys want to go another round and wrap up I can close this for you Smile

The lack of acknowledgement to the dog was not entirely disrespectful; then again, Ezekiel did not admire that Talitha chose a man with an obvious speech problem. His own prejudices made him think that different meant stupid and wrong. Even Elijah, his own half-brother, was thought of as little more than a beast. Cotl at least was capable of speaking, but his oddities made him a poor choice for breeding in the Aquila’s mind. Still, he wanted to see whether or not this girl would balk under his stare; if she would show weakness where he could accept none.

Talitha’s touch did not draw his gaze away, though his ears turned back to her voice. Something had offended her. Everything seemed to offend Talitha. Stealth, spying. Things they lacked. Sage was too obvious with her approach; Ezekiel certainly needed a pair of eyes not swayed by ideals of peace or busy with children, like Io.

“I could use a good pair of eyes,” he began, eyes finally glinting to meet his smile. “And a good set of ears. Get yourself situated to Inferni, and I’ll find use for you.” Finally, his gaze broke and he turned his face to the older German. “Cotl, seeing as she’s your niece, do you think you could show her around?”

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread