Summer cold
300+

Liliana blushed, but didn't think Nayati as being thoughtless herself. He was gathering food for the whole tribe it was his job, but she said nothing as the woman didn't give her much of a chance, and she felt useless as the other brought the wood to the cart Liliana had forgotten the town hall had some wood. She never really got wood from there because she was able to take some of the older fallen logs from around the forest and cut them herself, making it easier for her to just put them in the stables.

"I will remember that."

She said, it was a subtle thanks to the woman who seemed slightly hard with her words. She watched as the woman left again and picked up some tinder she's left next to the pile and was about to bring it out when Chitsa came back, and decided to introduce herself. No wonder she thought she knew her... she must be related to Dawali, she looked a good deal like him.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Liliana Utina, and I owe you for helping me, maybe after my pups are born I can help you with something"

He said smiling. She dipped her head out of respect and greeting to the woman. Liliana had no ill towards the woman whatsoever, though she used hard words she was still being helpful when she didnt have to be

"So you are related to Dawali, I must say you look like him a lot, I thought I had seen you before, but I think it's because you two look a good deal alike!"

She said, a smile on her face. She liked Dawali, he was her leader and had become a friend. He cared for her, and had taught her a lot especially with the healing herbs he used for wolves. She had experimented and so far has had some good results when it came to the horses. she hoped to become this woman's friend.

Messages In This Thread