A lost soul in a vast land.
[html]

Hi there! Sorry for this delay Smile

It wasn't long after he'd heard the call that he was on his way. His duties were fewer now that Ralla was a council member, and he was able to tend to his hobbies from time to time, as well. Such dabbling was easily put aside when more important things emerged, and he had brought Belle to the Town Hall permanently, finding himself more dependent on her help. Luckily, he didn't need help getting on her back anymore, and he was increasingly more comfortable with his injured leg.

He found her soon enough, and studied her as he signaled Belle to slow to a walk and approach her comfortably. The mare had accompanied him many times over the past year, and she was less and less nervous of strange wolves. Nevertheless, he could feel her tense beneath his thighs, and he bent forward to stroke her mane and hush her in a soothing voice. Finally, as she halted a comfortable distance from the stranger, he took his attention from her and onto the wolfess again. "Greetings," he said, casually. "Forgive me for not stepping down - my leg is injured." Slowly, he was getting used to mentioning this, as well. Very slowly. "My name is Dawali - I'm the Chief of this place. What brings you here?" It was usually just one of two things strangers wanted, and he could not notice any certain scent on this one. Still, he did not like to assume anything about anyone.

<style>
.dawaligohomeooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.dawaligohome p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dawaligohome b {color:#8C6434; letter-spacing:1px;}
.dawaligohome {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#A18651; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.dawaligohomeinner{background-color:#FFDA8F; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... alitab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread