A lost soul in a vast land.
[html]

282 words/ Big Grin

Her ears moved upwards a little bit, listening at what the wolf before her was saying. "I spoke to this female, Ayasha, when i encountered her walking by the borders." In fact, said pup had invited her to join the pack, but that was obvious given the actual situation. Luna had declined the offer back then, deciding to keep on as a loner. However, she had pondered over said invitation, making the idea of joining a place where she already had a friend get stuck on her brain. And when that happened...well, there was no hope of making her change her mind.

A question that the earthen colored female should have been expecting was something about her skills. She felt quite relieved. She knew that she had a talent when it came to herbolary and healing. Besides, the fact that she had survived all these weeks by herself with a fair weight showed that she was a good huntress. Her voice remained soft as she spoke. "I am a healer, and i have experience with plants as well. I can take care of the injured or sick ones. Also, I've been sustaining myself for a while, so my hunting skills are quite good." She was capable of reading and writing as well, but she didn't consider this a very special skill by the way she was raised. She considered this something basic in a wolf's formation, so she didn't mention that detail. Her gaze rose to the AniWayan leader briefly, catching a glimpse of his proud figure. Despite his injury, this wolf appeared to be healthy and capable of his duties. Would they really need her? There was always a possibility.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread