A lost soul in a vast land.
[html]

Accepting you now, and you can post once more if you'd like, then fade to black? Smile Welcome!

Again, the Chief nodded as she answered his question. Ayasha - who else? The youngest ones were always the most eager, or so he thought. The day Liliana and Nayati went about actively promoting AniWayan life would be the day it started raining frogs. And everyone knew that barely ever happened. "Hehe, Ayasha is quite an eager one." She had lived for a little while with him, at first. He was glad he had found her in time to save her life, and even more glad to see she was happy and thriving in their tribe. It would have saddened him if she had turned her back on them now, but she appeared the perfectly loyal tribesmember, and it both pleased him and warmed his heart.

Ears flicked attentively as he listened to her soft voice. Another healer? Several had arrived lately: it was a good thing, to him. They needed more than his old fingers to help the sick and wounded, should they ever be haunted by plague or war. It was better to be prepared and live, even if staying prepared was tiring. Dawali nodded. "I see. I think you will fit nicely into the rank of Kunikoti - an apprentice of the tribe's medics. You are welcome to join us, Luna." he said, bending down towards her. "If you want, Belle can carry the both of us to the Village." Extending a hand, he offered her a swifter and less weary trek to her new home. He could introduce her to their way of life on the way.

<style>
.dawaligohomeooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.dawaligohome p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dawaligohome b {color:#8C6434; letter-spacing:1px;}
.dawaligohome {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#A18651; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.dawaligohomeinner{background-color:#FFDA8F; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... alitab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; border:1px solid #261E0E; width:437px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread