A lost soul in a vast land.
[html]

228 words/ Yay! XD I will close it then. Thanks X3

The female remained still as the other wolf mentioned Ayasha's eagerness. Yes, she was aware of the pup's enthusiasm and energy. As lively as a youngling. And in some way, she resembled her. Lively, optimistic, eager to explore. The memmory of her plastered a small grin in the female's face, which disappeared as soon as it popped out.

But leaving that topic aside, Luna's main concern was the Kalona's veredict. She had already listed her skills. But where they fit for this pack? As soon as the reddish male began to speak, her head rose from the ground, looking at his legs, intently avoiding his gaze. I see... he began, the female's body tensed up with expectation. As the words came out from the alpha's mouth, Luna could feel a tingling sensation in her tummy, which soon reached the tips of her toes. An apprentice. That was ok, to learn even more. Her tail began to wag slightly, still tucked in between her hind legs as a big smile appeared in her face. And as if that wasn't enough, the Kalona itself offered her a lift to the main village. "Thanks! I would love to!" She reached the leader's hand with her own paw, for a minute forgetting that in her current form she wasn't in the right form to perform such action. She was happy, very happy.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread