You told me the time
[html]

ooc training time Mister J'adore

Aeron Ganesa

She had met a young man with a spirit full of fire and she couldn't help but defy her mind. She had not spoken to him long and she had hoped that he had not forgotten. She had left her pups at home with their mother. After all Io was her mate they had their own rules and everything was fine. no matter who she slept with or what she did she came home to Aeron just as promised.

Aniwaya the land she had only been to once. A young blond woman had greeted her. There time not wrong or bad just awkward. She made her way to the land of barbed wire. Why did the packs here feel the need to hide behind fences. She tenderly patted her horses neck as she smiled. She was happy to she the male when Aslan and her had gone to met with an old friend.

Easy now easy Elzar I know its knew. she spoke softly as she continued on. She had missed her friend he had always been there. She found the opening where J'Adore had said it would be and continued on. she felt like she was intruding though he had told her to come here. Stopping she waited sitting atop her horse as she gently spoke to him.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread